Today, the yang metal heavenly stem resides over the earthly dog branch. This is a sheng cycle between the elements of metal and earth and therefore keeps energy flowing without impediments. The earth dog branch fuels the heavenly metal stem, or the body pushes the mind. When the elements are positioned in this manner, it behooves you to exercise the body to establish clarity for the mind. This can be as simple as taking a brisk walk, or any other exercise regiment. You'll find in doing so your day will be more productive.
The main way to approach your day with metal rising, is to follow a precise routine. Take time to organize your schedule by writing down everything you would like to accomplish today. Approach all things with a clear mind, honesty and fairness. Trust what comes your way is for the best. Be bold, confident and forthright for best results.
Other Areas of Focus:
- Designate some time today on your finances. See where you can make some adjustments to increase investments and shave off excess.
- Make sure those you choose as mentors, or to network with today, share your same vision.
- Determine how you can infuse creativity into your job. Can you incorporate a "think outside the box" mentality?
- Keep your ideas in check and realistic. Focus on one goal at a time.
- Consult family elder for future business opportunities.
Mary Jane - Feng Shui Yoga Girl