Yoga Flow For Spring
- Start in a seated position and twist slowly to the right and then to the left - seated spinal twist.
- Move to several rounds of cat-cow and take a lions roar or Simhasa breath.
- Take several rounds of Sun salutations A and B variations.
- From Down dog hop into boat pose and work that core!
- Rock and roll on your spine and float up into twisting chair pose.
- Step back to warrior 1 and glide into pyramid pose.
- Take a sun salutation and move into twisting triangle and really release those toxins! Remember to repeat on the other side.
- Glide back down to the earth into seated forward fold and hold for several breaths to help with the digestive and elimination processes of the body.
- Relax back into bridge pose for 5 breaths and release back down to the earth one vertebrae at a time. Let the knees drop from one side to the other and let go of lumbar spine.
- Transition into wind relieving pose and then lengthen the legs towards the sky for legs up a wall. - water fall pose.
- Release to corpse pose for at lease 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drink plenty of fresh water to assist your body with the cleanse.