What happens when you live from your higher state of being? You may begin to notice blessings flow into your life more readily, much the same way that fruit appears in an orchard. There is a tendency to develop a sense of compassion in your heart, you become inspired, and willing to stick with things no matter how difficult they may seem.
Essentially, it is old habits and thoughts that prevent you from living Your way. Here are a few tips to live more from your authentic self:
- Follow your gut instincts.
- Express yourself with compassion by leading with your heart.
- Approach situations from a position of love instead of fear.
- Accept things as they are instead of choosing resistance.
- Forgive yourself and others. The Buddha once said: "Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one that gets burned."
- Choose trust over doubt. If you choose doubt you give up your authentic power.
- Follow what makes your heart sing. Let go of the "How" factor and simply go with the flow.
- Focus on helping others.
- Be grateful for what you have.
- Live simply.
Expand your vision of who you can be. This is the way to make a difference in the world. Find peace and beauty in all things. Grow and expand and enjoy living from your higher state of being.