Get Grounded and Plug In
Japanese Gardens - Oregon
Get grounded and plug into you intuition with this simple meditation.
- Sit with your spine erect and body balanced. Become aware of your breath. Breathe in slowly through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Imagine all your worries and mind chatter releasing with each out breath.
- Imagine you have an hour-glass figure. Think of the top portion of your body open wide like a funnel, narrowed at the center for a strong and supportive core, and open at the bottom grounding you firmly into the earth.
- Visualize yourself as your favorite tree - perhaps a mighty oak. See your branches stretched out above, your roots stretch deeply into the ground, and your trunk straight and strong.
- Breathe into your branches imagining the warm sun filling you up. Take the breath right down through your trunk and breathe out strongly through your roots, deep into the ground.
- Now breathing from the earth and draw the breath back up through your roots, up through your trunk, and all the way into your branches - out into the fresh air and sun.
- Repeat this breath as many times as you like and plug into higher self.