Discover Your True Passion in 2012
So many people go through life wondering what their soul's mission is. 2012 is the year of the Yang Water Dragon and a time to think big and be creative. There will be plenty or resource to reach your goals but you need to work from a firm foundation. The best way to center yourself is through meditation. Here is a simple meditation to help move you in the right direction.
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Focus on the breath and let go of everything else.
- Now call to mind the following questions and tell the universe you are ready for answers.
2. If you won the lottery how would you like to spend the rest of your life?
3. If you were informed you were to die shortly, what would you regret most not spending your time doing?
4. No matter where you are on earth, what do you see yourself doing regardless of location?
5. What activity do you find yourself coming back to in life?
6. What activity can you not seeing yourself do without?
Without a doubt what you love to do may not be easy to actually move it into action, but when you commit to doing it you will no longer work another day in your life. So take the time and make the effort to realize your dreams in 2012!
Mary Jane Kasliner ~ Feng Shui Master & Yoga Teacher