"Pie in the Sky" Yogini Says: Cow Face Pose with Eagle Arms!
You certainly can reach for that pied in the sky with gomukhasana - garudasana arms. I love this pose especially if you are looking to stretch the side of your hips and upper back. Here are the simple steps:
- Come to tabletop position
- Slide your right knee until both knees (inner edges touch) and both are still on the ground
- Wrap your left leg around and atop your right leg so your knees line up
- Slide your feet away from each other slightly wider than your hips.
- Bring your arms in front of you - bent to 90 degrees
- Swing your left arm beneath the right and spiral your right hand and forearm around the left until your hands touch in eagle arms
- Hold for 10 breaths and repeat opposite side
Mary Jane - www.fengshuiyoganj.com