face it, life will surprise you no matter how organized your plans may
be. Sometimes things don't go according to schedule. That's when Plan
"B" comes into play. In other words, if we find a way to go along with
the Universe's plan, then we will have resilience and transformation in
our lives. Plan B helps us grow.
I personally have difficulty when things don't turn out the way I
expected. Right now I'm feeling challenged with planning for my upcoming
trip to India. The funny thing that has my mind doing cartwheels is
figuring out the appropriate clothing to navigate through action-packed
days. Sounds like I need to free up the "monkey mind" and just let
things unfold. Phew; okay, I said it!
Let's find out why November is a month to have plan "B" in place.
Elevate Your Consciousness!
Phase 1: Receptive Water over Receptive Water brings forth a few things to consider this month:
1. Persevere and be diplomatic.
2. Be perceptive at discovering people's hidden desires.
3. Be resourceful and use bargaining tactics when you can.
4. Believe in miracles. Remain peaceful yet earnest.
5. Socialize with family and friends but be mindful of overindulging.
6. Communication this month is about advancing your ideas by influencing the thoughts of others.
* Yin water over yin water nourishes. Therefore, it behooves you to
nourish self and others this month. The sense of sight and the kidneys
are most vulnerable. Take precautions to drink plenty of fluids and
protect your eyes. Engaging in activities that keep the joints supple
such as swimming or yoga bodes well this month. Guided meditations and a
diet rich in fiber and foods like garlic, leek, sea vegetables, cabbage
and turnips are also a good idea.
Phase 2: Centering Earth
month of November returns the loshu grid to its home. What does that
mean? All the trigrams align to their natural position within the grid.
For this to occur, the center is pure earth. This pure earth does not
represent a trigram but rather the center whereby all things rotate
around it. Think of the planets of the solar system revolving around the
sun due to the force of its gravitational pull. The center of the loshu
grid, represented by the number "5", is like the sun, whereby all the
other trigrams revolve around it. In this system of feng shui, each
trigram, and the number 5, goes through cycles of potential positive and
negative influences. In this current 20 year cycle (2004 - 2024), the
number 5 is considered chaotic. Here's comes "Plan B."
1. It is preferable not to engage in any major decisions or activities
whereby there are lots of moving parts... And I'm travelling to India!
Okay, it's all about intention. Take the time to double and triple check
your plans, and make sure you have a "Plan B" available. Let's face it,
life goes on. Be the warrior and go with the flow. Heed advice, look
over contracts more than twice, and take out travel insurance. That was a
reminder for me!
2. Keep strong ties with family this month. Be mindful of diet and
exercise to keep healthy and vibrant. Windfalls are likely, so stay
focused to navigate all the activity.
3. Take time to read and journal this month. Spin ideas and work with
the Law of Attraction. This means you have to have a vision and goals to
4. Be creative and playful this month. Try to view things from a child's
perspective - like seeing things for the first time. It will reveal new
information that otherwise may be overlooked.
5. Mentors, mentors, mentors! This is a month to seek them out. It may
require travel to seek out who the Universe wants you to meet.
6. Be flexible and fluid like a serene waterway. Think of how water
freezes when the temperatures drops. This is the type pf resistance that
can occur if you are not mindful of speech.
7. Accept resources offered to you this month. Rely on your intuition if your plans fall apart.
Food to Incorporate This Month:
To remain balanced this month, it's a good idea to add some wood, water and metal foods.