Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In Honor of 911





I













I have been away in the Pacific Northwest for most of the month of August. What a spiritual place and divine land tompography. Upon returning I presented a 3 day seminar on Earth Energy, Land Clearing Ceremonies & Space Clearing at my Feng Shui School - Teaching Tortoise School of Feng Shui.
Please enjoy the photos on my BSA Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150296901329842.340111.44231264841&saved#!/BSAfengshui

All Pacific Northwest photos are on my personal Facebook page. So if you are a member of facebook you may friend me and enjoy the scenery...

"You must give to nature more than you take. Obey it and the earth will provide you in glorious abundance." ~ Alan Chadwick

Namaste,
Mary Jane ~ www.fengshuiyoganj.com ~ www.njfengshuitraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear your comments...

Cultivate Clarity and Soothe Your Nerves

How we breathe provides a window into your current energetic state. Simple breathing (Pranayama) practices can function as tonics to invit...