Daily Energy Forecast Plus Feng Shui & Yoga Tips!
Happy Wednesday! Today the yang earth stem meets up with the fire horse branch. The earth and fire blend well for grounding movement. In other words, there is sound decision making before jumping directly into something new. The earth quality today is about functional and practical aspirations. Deductive powers and solid reliable pursuits bode best. Organization and effective planning will propel you to the next level. Reinforce the foundation of whatever you are working on before anything else as this will create lasting results.
As the earth stem moves towards the horse branch this afternoon things may move at a slower pace. You'll want to consider all sides of a question before acting. Once you weigh the pros and cons, you'll be able to assess the competition more effectively. There is a tendency to be overly capricious about little things that will make it more difficult to make up your mind. Don't over think it and go with your gut reaction.
Energy Combinations To Look Out For:
- The energy is strong today for marketing and teaming up with others for services offered to the public. Add strong fire element to the south to take advantage of this combination.
- Real estate transactions bode well today. Enhance the Northeast with strong fire and look closely at contracts before signing.
- Time to revisit your resume. Determine a strategy for long term career growth and then stick with it. Add strong wood - thriving plant to the north sector today to capture this combination.
Feng Shui Tip:
Make a Pot Pourri using the leaves of dried herbs or dried flower pedals. Examples are: sage, pine, bergamot, bay, rosemary, rose geranium, lavender, lemon verbena, peppermint. Mix in an attractive bowl with ground gloves and cinnamon, with a little ground orris root added as a preservative. Stir the pot pourri occasionally to release scents. Revive it from time to time by sprinkling with a few drops of essential oil.
Scent is a powerful way to raise the energy in your environment. It activate the ancient part of our brain that is responsible for emotion and perception. It is a terrific way to enhance mood and the flow of energy in your home or office.
Key points to consider when attempting this pose is as follows:
- Place a bolster about two feet in front of the body to protect the head when learning this pose
- Begin in a squat pose with heels lifted into the air
- Place hands on the earth and spread the fingers wide for good support base
- Rest the inner knees on the upper arms (triceps), bringing the knees as close to the armpits as possible; create stability by pressing the knees and arms against each other
- Relax the shoulders away from the ears
- Engage the bandhas, lifting the torso up and forward
- Keep the spine lengthened and take a soft gaze with the forehead
- Visualize the first 3 chakras and their respective colors opening and expanding as you hold the pose and unlock your unlimited potential!
Mary Jane Kasliner
*Website under constructions so please excuse the appearance