Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Refrigerator Graveyard

The call finally came in...It's time to take the singing refrigerator to its' final resting place. After day 12 of staring at the voiceless food box standing in my kitchen, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. My husband on the other hand is having a panic attack because he knows it is only a matter of hours before he loses the loner refrigerator that sits so nicely near the couch in the living room. No more is food and beverage a mere few feet away from his watching pleasure. The time has come where he will have to wait for a break in the action before he can feed his face.

Do I feel sorry for him? Perhaps, but I'm sure he will get use to the stroll back to the kitchen for his favorite nosh. Or will he? Last email I saw from one of my followers suggested a smaller refrigerator in a new location. Let's just say after the remote and football watching what's the next favorite place men like to be. I'll leave that one to your imagination.

I do not want to get too excited yet about my new refrigerator and the removal of the old. I still have 2 more days to wait for the "Big Switcheroo." There is no telling what can happen between now and then, not to mention the actual installation process. Hmm, I think it's time to do a little meditation and visualization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear your comments...

Cultivate Clarity and Soothe Your Nerves

How we breathe provides a window into your current energetic state. Simple breathing (Pranayama) practices can function as tonics to invit...