Wednesday, February 10, 2016

"Pie in the Sky" Yogini - Foods Not to Eat Before Yoga

"Pie in the Sky" Yogini - Foods Not to Eat Before Yoga



So this is always an interesting topic - What to eat before a yoga class. I know for certain I need to eat something before my yoga practice or I will fade fast. Interestingly enough, I found I was eating the wrong foods prior to my yoga class. I came across this excellent article and would like to share it with you from Elephant Journal.

Here's to enjoying the RIGHT foods before your yoga class!

Om~
Mary Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear your comments...

Cultivate Clarity and Soothe Your Nerves

How we breathe provides a window into your current energetic state. Simple breathing (Pranayama) practices can function as tonics to invit...