Manipura - Solar Chakra Flow!
The fire within, the warrior, the power of higher self resides in the solar plexus. Manipura is the teardrop of the heart where our true power exists. Poses like warrior 2 have a tremendous impact on how we can tap into that inner warrior. I know every time I move into warrior 2 I feel like an actual warrior, as though nothing can harm me and there is nothing I can't accomplish. Below is a simple flow that easily taps in to this powerful chakra.
- Down Dog - to fire hydrant
- Step right foot through to Low Lunge
- Open to warrior 2
- Transition to Goddess Pose with Garudasana arms
- Transition back to warrior 2
- Flow through Chaturanga to Up Dog
- Repeat opposite side
You can repeat this sequence up to 6 times per side. Finish the sequence in easy pose chanting the seed sound of manipura - Ram.