The fire within, the warrior, the power of higher self resides in the solar plexus. Manipura is the teardrop of the heart where our true power exists. Poses like warrior 2 have a tremendous impact on how we can tap into that inner warrior. I know every time I move into warrior 2 I feel like an actual warrior, as though nothing can harm me and there is nothing I can't accomplish. Below is a simple flow that easily taps in to this powerful chakra.
- Down Dog - to fire hydrant
- Step right foot through to Low Lunge
- Open to warrior 2
- Transition to Goddess Pose with Garudasana arms
- Transition back to warrior 2
- Flow through Chaturanga to Up Dog
- Repeat opposite side
You can repeat this sequence up to 6 times per side. Finish the sequence in easy pose chanting the seed sound of manipura - Ram.